[OSGeo-UK] OSGeo:UK local chapter update

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Sep 16 06:23:07 PDT 2014

Hi Jo,

I understand. As long as Universities know that they can contact OSGeo:UK for arranging this, that itself is a good starting point. Also I think for the OSGeo:UK chapter that will help build ideas for expanding training opportunities for the future. Please add the info. on this in the OSGeo:UK website also.Thanks.

Best wishes,

Suchith