[OSGeo-UK] FOSS4GUK 2016 early bird tickets will be released tomorrow

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Tue Apr 12 03:36:07 PDT 2016

Hi Lists.

Just to let you know that tomorrow morning we are releasing our first batch
of early bird tickets for the FOSS4GUK 2016 event at the Ordnance Survey
offices in Southampton, UK from the 14th to the 16th of June. We expect
these to be very popular, so if you're keen to come along, get in quick!

Check http://uk.osgeo.org/foss4guk2016/ for more information- tomorrow
morning (BST) we will release the eventbrite link for booking.

We're all really excited about this event, and we look forward to seeing
lots of you there!

Jo

--
*Jo Cook*
t:+44 7930 524 155/twitter:@archaeogeek

Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18
7RL, UK
t:+44 1372 744 009 w: astuntechnology.com twitter:@astuntech
<https://twitter.com/astuntech>

iShare - enterprise geographic intelligence platform
<https://astuntechnology.com/ishare/>
GeoServer, PostGIS and QGIS training
<https://astuntechnology.com/services/#training>
Helpdesk and customer portal