[OSGeo-UK] BCS Better Mapping Event

Charley Glynn Charley.Glynn at os.uk
Tue Aug 9 01:45:06 PDT 2016

Hi all,

I am involved in the organising of a British Cartographic Society event which will be called 'Better Mapping with QGIS'.
The event will be held at Ordnance Survey HQ in early November. There will be a workshop based on QGIS which will explore its excellent cartographic functionality and delegates will get to learn how to create fantastic maps.

I am writing to this list to see if OS GeoUK would like to help fund/promote the event.

Many thanks in advance.
Charley Glynn

This email is only intended for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential information. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this email which must not be copied, distributed or disclosed to any other person.

Unless stated otherwise, the contents of this email are personal to the writer and do not represent the official view of Ordnance Survey. Nor can any contract be formed on Ordnance Survey's behalf via email. We reserve the right to monitor emails and attachments without prior notice.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Ordnance Survey Limited (Company Registration number 09121572)
Registered Office: Explorer House
Adanac Drive
Southampton SO16 0AS
Tel: 03456 050505