[OSGeo-UK] FOSS4G UK Day 2017 Potential dates

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 01:27:01 PDT 2017

Hi James

Big thumbs up that you and others are standing up to run a FOSS4GUK day.

I am assuming that this will in some way be under the OSGeo:UK banner even though you did not explicitly mention us? Let’s have a discussion on the list as to how we can help/support the event. e.g. Do you want to use the OSGeo:UK bank account?

I am willing to help coordinate sponsorship but I would like to use this as an opportunity to get someone else up to speed on the process and potential targets. If anyone is interested in helping on the sponsorship front, stick your hand up. No experience or qualification required but a thick skin helps.

Cheers

May the FOSS be with you
______
Steven