[OSGeo-UK] How to spend some money

Matt Travis matt.travis1 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 03:05:12 PST 2017

I'd go for 1 as it benefits a wider group.

Cheers

Matt

On 10 Feb 2017 9:55 am, "Jo Cook" <jocook at astuntechnology.com> wrote:

Hello UK Chapter folk,

OSGeo:UK still has a small amount of money remaining that could be donated
or otherwise used in this financial year. We've got a couple of
suggestions, so we'd like opinions!

1) QGIS/Geoserver integration: http://www.geo-solutions.it/
news/crowdfunding-qgis-geoserver-styling-interoperability/
2) Attendance for a developer at a code sprint
3)Travel to Boston for one person (probably a self-employed developer or
student)

Note that for options 2 or 3 we'll need to thrash out the details.

Let us know what you think, or even let us know of other options- we'd be
happy to contribute to other projects but need a clear funding mechanism to
do it.

Thanks

Jo
--
*Jo Cook*
t:+44 7930 524 155 <+44%207930%20524155>/twitter:@archaeogeek

--
Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18
7RL, UK

iShare - enterprise geographic intelligence platform
<https://astuntechnology.com/ishare/>
GeoServer, PostGIS and QGIS training
<https://astuntechnology.com/services/#training>
Helpdesk and customer portal