[OSGeo-UK] New training page, please add your courses

Nick Bearman nick at clearmapping.co.uk
Thu Sep 21 06:21:52 PDT 2017

Hi Matt,

That's great - thanks very much for adding the page. I have added a PR with
Clear Mapping Co's courses in.

One comment - would it be worth adding a 'location' column, as our courses
are in different locations? I'm happy to make the change if you like, if
you can let me know where Aston's are.

Best wishes,
Nick.

On 21 September 2017 at 09:47, Matt Walker <walkermatt at longwayaround.org.uk>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've just created a new training page on the OSGeo:UK website
> <http://uk.osgeo.org/training.html>, if you are running any relevant
> training please add them to the list as per the instructions at the bottom
> of that page. If you're unsure how to do so let me know and I'll be happy
> to help.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Matt.
> --
> Matt Walker
> @_walkermatt

Nick Bearman
Senior GIS Analyst & Course Director

#Stand870 Farm Innovation Show, NEC! <http://bit.ly/2rTel3s>

--

Clear Mapping Company

--

Call: +44 (0)1326 337072 or +44 (0)7717 745715
Email: nick at clearmapping.co.uk
Visit: http://www.clearmapping.co.uk/

Address: Clear Mapping Company, Waterside House, Falmouth Road, Penryn,
Cornwall TR10 8BE

Vat Registered No. 216 6526 12