[OSGeo-UK] Scene From Above

Alastair Graham a.graham at geoger.co.uk
Tue Dec 11 01:58:43 PST 2018

Hi everyone

Some of you might already be aware of the Scene From Above podcast that I
co-host, but if you aren't and if you like Earth observation then you might
want to check out http://scenefromabove.org/
In S3 E3 we specifically discussed open source software, and in the latest
episode (S3 E4) we interviewed the Radiant Earth Foundation who are heavily
involved in open data and open software.
In general, the podcast has a strong emphasis on the use of open data and
FOSS, and how this is really changing modern Earth observation.

Cheers
Alastair

| Alastair Graham
| W: www.geoger.co.uk
| @ajggeoger <http://www.twitter.com/ajggeoger>

This email may contain confidential material and is for use only by the
intended recipient.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
e-mail and its attachments from all computers.