[OSGeo-UK] Rasters Revealed 2018: Bookings open

Alastair Graham a.graham at geoger.co.uk
Mon Jan 8 07:49:30 PST 2018

Hello

*Rasters Revealed 2018 is go!*

I am delighted to announce that *bookings are now open* for Rasters
Revealed 2018. Please use the following link to purchase your place at the
conference and make sure that you attend this engaging event.

*BOOK HERE:* https://bookwhen.com/geoger/e/ev-scsq-20180411094500

The 2017 conference was a sell-out event, and based on the feedback I've
had, it looks as if 2018 will be no different. Make sure you book your
tickets ASAP to avoid being disappointed.

Also, the call for talks and workshops for Rasters Revealed 2018 is
currently open and accepting abstracts.

*Submit abstracts here:* http://ow.ly/AaIe30gkqlc

The 2018 meeting has so far been generously sponsored by three
organisations whose details can be found at the following link. I am
looking for at least two more sponsors so that the conference is able to
offer all the features I'd like to see, so if your organisation can help
then please get in touch.

*Sponsorship options here:* https://rastersrevealed.net/sponsors/
<https://rastersrevealed.net/sponsors/>

The meeting is taking place on the 11th April at the Urban Innovation
Centre in London, and is great value at £55 for the entire day.

Rasters Revealed is a one day meeting, held to discuss all topics to do
with creating, managing, analysing and disseminating spatial raster data.
The idea is to share experiences and knowledge of datasets across
disciplines. There have been some great abstract submissions so far, but we
need more! Abstracts are welcome on all related topics, so *please do
submit an abstract*.

I really look forward to seeing you in London in April for what promises to
be a fascinating day.

All other details are available on the meeting website,
https://rastersrevealed.net/, on the 'Updates & Blog' page. In the
meantime, feel free to circulate this information as widely as possible and
share on social media (*#rastersrev*).

All the best

Alastair

| Alastair Graham | Director | Geoger Ltd |

| Visiting Fellow | Open University | alastair.graham at open.ac.uk |

| Co-host | #scenefromabove podcast | geoger.co.uk/podcast/

| Convenor | Rasters Revealed <https://rastersrevealed.net/> conference |

This email may contain confidential material and is for use only by the
intended recipient.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
e-mail and its attachments from all computers.