[OSGeo-UK] 2017-18 OSGeo:UK Grants

Mike Saunt mikesaunt at astuntechnology.com
Mon Mar 19 04:53:06 PDT 2018

Well done to all and good use of monies IMHO

On Mon, 19 Mar 2018, 10:30 Steven Feldman, <shfeldman at gmail.com> wrote:

> Following an enormously successful FOSS4GUK 2018 (thanks to James and the
> LOC) we decided to make some grants (along the lines of our 2016 grants
> <http://uk.osgeo.org/pastdonations.html>).
>
> The committee (Jo, Ant and Steven) discussed options, took account of
> previous comments on this list and also the views of the FOSS4GUK LOC. We
> have made the following grants:
>

>    - QGIS Silver sponsorship €2,500
>    - FOSS4G Travel Grant Programme $1,500
>    - GeoServer Project Steering Committee $1,500 to be used for SLD
>    integration between QGIS and GeoServer
>

> These grants will substantially reduce our tax bill for 2017-8
>
> ______
> Steven Feldman
>
> Treasurer OSGeo:UK

*Mike Saunt*

Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18
7RL, UK
t:+44 1372 744 009 w: astuntechnology.com twitter:@astuntech
<https://twitter.com/astuntech>

iShare - enterprise geographic intelligence platform
<https://astuntechnology.com/ishare/>
GeoServer, PostGIS and QGIS training
<https://astuntechnology.com/services/#training>
Helpdesk and customer portal