[OSGeo-UK] Software Dev Work - Regional Transport Model

Mark Dimond mark.j.dimond at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 06:56:03 PDT 2018

Hi all,

At ITP we are about to embark on an exciting software dev project looking
to develop a web visualisation frontend for a major regional transport
model in Eastern Europe. We are looking for somebody who would be available
to support for around 30 days between May and August; they would need
skills such as HTML, Javascript, Python, PostGIS, Leaflet. All software
developed would remain open source.

Full details are available here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xnb-
h4agBRfNxywz5k5NAQrpCVnPXr0-

Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions

(Hope this is an appropriate venue for a potential piece of contract work –
many apologies if not)

Mark Dimond

Principal Consultant

ITP