[OSGeo-UK] Should OSGeo:UK help fund Geoserver?

Mike Saunt mikesaunt at astuntechnology.com
Mon Oct 8 02:34:17 PDT 2018

Tom / All

At least 2 of Astun staff will be working on this in Epsom over the code
sprint.  We'll have a dedicated room for it and if anyone wants to join in
then you are more than welcome.

Coffee, lunch and table tennis opponents provide free - you'd have to cover
your own expenses to get and stay in Epsom.

Come and join the compiling / testing fun!

Mike

On Mon, 8 Oct 2018 at 09:23, Jo Cook <jocook at astuntechnology.com> wrote:

> [...]
>> hence Geoserver needs considerable work in order to complete it. Ian, if
>> you are on this list, please do correct or expand (Ian is a core GeoTools
>> dev and is attending the sprint). Further details are at
>> https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Java_2018_Code_Sprint, including sponsorship
>> levels.
>>
>> If OSGeo:UK has the funds, do we want to contribute to this effort?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Tom
>>
>> ________________________
>>

>> Tom Chadwin, ICT Manager
>> Telephone: 01434 611530 Mob:
>> Web: www.northumberlandnationalpark.org.uk<
>> http://www.northumberlandnationalpark.org.uk/>
>>
>> IMPORTANT NOTICE - Disclaimer - This communication is from Northumberland
>> National Park Authority (NNPA).The Authority’s head office and principal
>> place of business is Eastburn, South Park, Hexham, Northumberland, NE46
>> 1BS, United Kingdom. If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note
>> that any form of disclosure, distribution, copying or use of this
>> communication or the information in it or in any attachments is strictly
>> prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in
>> error, please delete the email and destroy any copies of it. Any views or
>> opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
>> represent those of NNPA.Contractors or potential contractors are reminded
>> that a formal Order or Contract is needed for NNPA to be bound by any offer
>> or acceptance of terms for the supply of goods or services Although this
>> email and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other
>> defects which might affect any computer or IT system into which they are
>> received, no responsibility is accepted by the NNPA for any loss or damage
>> arising in any way from the receipt or use thereof. Computer systems of
>> this Authority may be monitored and communications carried out on them
>> recorded, to secure the effective operation of the system and for other
>> lawful purpose.
>

> --
> *Jo Cook*
> t:+44 7930 524 155/twitter:@archaeogeek
> Please note that currently I do not work on Friday afternoons. For urgent
> our office on 01372 744009
>

> --
> products, conferences, events and training*
>
> Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18
> 7RL, UK
> t:+44 1372 744 009 w: astuntechnology.com twitter:@astuntech
> <https://twitter.com/astuntech>
>
> iShare - enterprise geographic intelligence platform
> <https://astuntechnology.com/ishare/>
> GeoServer, PostGIS and QGIS training
> <https://astuntechnology.com/services/#training>
> Helpdesk and customer portal
> <http://support.astuntechnology.com/support/login>
>
> Company registration no. 5410695. Registered in England and Wales.
> Registered office: 120 Manor Green Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8LN VAT no.

*Mike Saunt*

products, conferences, events and training*
*
*

009 w: astuntechnology.com <http://astuntechnology.com/> twitter:@astuntech