[OSGeo-UK] OSGeo:UK AGM

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Wed Sep 5 05:44:41 PDT 2018

Hi All,

The OSGeo:UK AGM will be on Wednesday 12th September at 12PM. As with last
year, it will be held using a google hangout. I will send through the link
to the hangout to this list and add it to the website on the day, just in
advance of the meeting. I'll also circulate an agenda nearer the time too.

It won't be very long, and though there are a couple of formal things to
run through, it's an opportunity to talk about anything you'd like. If you
have an item you'd like to add to the agenda, let me know on or off list by
Monday 10th at the latest.

All the best, and hope to see you all (virtually) next week,

Jo

--
*Jo Cook*
t:+44 7930 524 155/twitter:@archaeogeek

*
Reserve your conference place now:  *Bristol 26 Sept
<https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/astun-conference-bristol-tickets-46763717538>*
| *Leeds 3rd October
<https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/astun-conference-leeds-tickets-46763825862>

*
*
*Sign up to our mailing list
<https://astuntechnology.com/company/#email-updates> for updates on news,
products, conferences, events and training*
*
*

Astun Technology Ltd, The
Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 7RL, UK
t:+44 1372 744
009 w: astuntechnology.com <http://astuntechnology.com/> twitter:@astuntech
<https://twitter.com/astuntech>

iShare - enterprise geographic
intelligence platform <https://astuntechnology.com/ishare/>
GeoServer,
PostGIS and QGIS training <https://astuntechnology.com/services/#training>

Helpdesk and customer portal
<http://support.astuntechnology.com/support/login>

Company registration
no. 5410695. Registered in England and Wales. Registered office: 120 Manor
Green Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8LN VAT no. 864201149.