[OSGeo-UK] Link for AGM today

Barry Rowlingson b.rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk
Thu Sep 13 05:01:50 PDT 2018

Similarly apologies for missing the AGM yesterday - but if you had the
chance of a sunny September day canoeing in the Lake District you would
too, right?

I am going to try and involve myself a bit more in OSGeo stuff this year,
so I'm keen to help with FOSS4GUK this year, and its a while since I've
been to Edinburgh so looking forward to it.

Barry