[OSGeo-UK] Supporting the Openlayers call for funding

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Fri Feb 22 02:12:13 PST 2019

Hi List,

Just to update, OSGeo:UK did indeed donate €1000 to the OpenLayers call for
funding. They have managed to raise €250K of their €350K target so far,
which is impressive!

Again, I'd urge any organisations using OpenLayers, or getting any kind of
benefit from the work the OpenLayers Development Organisation does, to
consider also contributing to this funding call.

Regards

Jo

--
*Jo Cook*
t:+44 7930 524 155/twitter:@archaeogeek
Please note that currently I do not work on Friday afternoons. For urgent
our office on 01372 744009

products, conferences, events and training*
*
*

Astun Technology Ltd, The
Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 7RL, UK
t:+44 1372 744
009 w: astuntechnology.com <http://astuntechnology.com/> twitter:@astuntech
<https://twitter.com/astuntech>

iShare - enterprise geographic
intelligence platform <https://astuntechnology.com/ishare/>
GeoServer,
PostGIS and QGIS training <https://astuntechnology.com/services/#training>

Helpdesk and customer portal
<http://support.astuntechnology.com/support/login>

Company registration
no. 5410695. Registered in England and Wales. Registered office: 120 Manor
Green Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8LN VAT no. 864201149.