[OSGeo-UK] Update the training page!

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Tue Jul 23 03:28:21 PDT 2019

Hi All,

A friendly reminder to all companies offering training in open source
geospatial software that you can add your course dates to the calendar
at http://uk.osgeo.org/training.html. It's looking a little
single-company at the moment, which is great for Astun but I suspect
not an accurate view of things.

I'd also like to hear from anyone with stats about how many sign-ups
they get from people who find a course via the uk.osgeo.org website-
to include as part of the 45 second OSGeo:UK update at FOSS4G in
Bucharest this year. Anecdotal evidence is fine, stats would be
better!

Thanks

Jo

--
Jo Cook
t:+44 7930 524 155/twitter:@archaeogeek

products, conferences, events and training*
*
*

Astun Technology Ltd, The
Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 7RL, UK
t:+44 1372 744
009 w: astuntechnology.com <http://astuntechnology.com/> twitter:@astuntech
<https://twitter.com/astuntech>

iShare - enterprise geographic
intelligence platform <https://astuntechnology.com/ishare/>
GeoServer,
PostGIS and QGIS training <https://astuntechnology.com/services/#training>

Helpdesk and customer portal
<http://support.astuntechnology.com/support/login>

Company registration
no. 5410695. Registered in England and Wales. Registered office: 120 Manor
Green Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8LN VAT no. 864201149.