[OSGeo-UK] Rasters Revealed 2021 Online

Alastair Graham a.graham at geoger.co.uk
Tue Dec 8 02:12:00 PST 2020

Hi
I hope the following announcement is of interest. Although the event will
be hosted on UK time, it is open to attendees with an interest in raster
data from around the world.
Hope to see you there...
Cheers
Alastair

Rasters Revealed returns for 2021! This is a one-day event, hosted by
Alastair Graham of Geoger and focused on all things to do with spatially
gridded data. To be held on Friday 15th January 2021, there are a host of
different sessions planned including discussion panels, lightning talks and
thematic sessions.

Registrations are now open at:
https://rasters-revealed-2021-online.eventbrite.co.uk and registration is
free. All of the event details and updates are available by following the
link to the Rasters Revealed website: https://rastersrevealed.net/.

Rasters Revealed covers more than just Earth observation, with speakers on
topics such as  demographics, data visualisation, elevation, data storage,
land cover and processing methods - although there is a strong link with
remote sensing as this is so often the starting point for other datasets.
The event will be using a text-based social networking platform to allow
attendees to interact with each other, the hosts and the speakers
throughout the day, and there are special networking and career sessions
planned - details are made available through the Eventbrite page when you
register. Alastair looks forward to welcoming you to Rasters Revealed
Online 2021.

| E: a.graham at geoger.co.uk | W: www.geoger.co.uk | T: +44 (0)7811 992 565 |

<http://uk.linkedin.com/in/ajggeoger/>

| Host | #scenefromabove podcast | scenefromabove.org
| Chair | British Association of Remote Sensing Companies | barsc.org.uk
<https://www.barsc.org.uk/>
| Committee | OSGeo:UK | uk.osgeo.org

This email may contain confidential material and is for use only by the
intended recipient.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
e-mail and its attachments from all computers.