[OSGeo-UK] The Scene From Above podcast

Nick Bearman nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk
Tue Feb 25 09:01:08 PST 2020

I can really recommend it - I listen when I remember and pick up all sorts
of useful hints and tips!
Best wishes,
Nick.

On Tue, 25 Feb 2020 at 13:34, Alastair Graham <a.graham at geoger.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi everyone
>
> Check out a whole host of Earth observation and remote sensing related
> topics and interviews to listen to in the back catalogue of the Scene From
> Above podcast.
> Loads of open-source software mentioned, open-data discussed and open-geo
> folk chatted with (such as Markus Neteler in S4E6).
>
> http://scenefromabove.org/
> https://blubrry.com/scenefromabove/
>
> Cheers - hope you enjoy it.
> Alastair
>
> | Alastair Graham | Director | Geoger Ltd
>
> | Host | #scenefromabove podcast | scenefromabove.org
> This email may contain confidential material and is for use only by the
> intended recipient.
> If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
> e-mail and its attachments from all computers.

Nick Bearman
07717745715
nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk

Due to my own life/work balance, you may get emails from me outside of
normal working hours. Please do not feel any pressure to respond outside of
your own working pattern.