[OSGeo-UK] New Chair reminder and official instructions on applying

Joseph Seddon josephseddon at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 08:33:16 PDT 2021

Hey all,

I'd like to throw my name into the hat as Chair of OSGeo:UK.

Currently I'm a software engineer at the Wikimedia Foundation. Previously I
was a GIS analyst at Islington Council and contracted for the Rural
Payments Agency through Cyient as a digitiser.

I've previously served on the board of Wikimedia UK as a director and then
as a trustee.

Many thanks

--
Joseph Seddon