[OSGeo-UK] OSGeo:UK AGM: 27th October:12:00 BST

Antony Scott antony.scott at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 00:29:40 PDT 2021

Good morning all,

Details of the AGM link today are below - we look forward to seeing you
later.

Ant Scott
Secretary
OSGeo:UK

OSGeo:UK AGM
Wednesday, 27 October · 12:00 – 13:00
Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/hjk-rojh-pyb
Or dial: ‪(GB) +44 20 3957 2842‬ PIN: ‪839 936 797‬#
More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/hjk-rojh-pyb?pin=3075308108288