[OSGeo-UK] FOSS4G:UK Local 2022 Update

Nick Bearman nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk
Tue Apr 12 02:02:55 PDT 2022

Hi All,

Just a quick reminder - please do add your suggested keynote speakers to
the list linked below.

I believe we are planning on meeting tomorrow, 12pm - 1pm to confirm our
choice of speakers - Ant please could you update the meeting invite?

We will also have a chat about the Call for Papers.

I was at the GISRUK conference last week, and have provisional agreement
of hosts at Liverpool University and Glasgow University - I will add
details to the list soon, and email the relevant people.

Best wishes,
Nick.

nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk