[OSGeo-UK] Geospatial Commission call for evidence

Matt Travis matt.travis1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 03:32:42 PST 2022

Hello OSGEO:UK list users

We'd like to respond to the Call for evidence from the Geospatial
Commission. I've put the main questions in this doc and made it
available for anyone to edit.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1g4WBRjmGOWgSC4ssjF-tN1DPehCUjAMorlgomci2Nx0/edit?usp=sharing

We would really appreciate it if one or two of you could add comments to
some of the questions if you feel able to answer them.

Cheers

Matt