[OSGeo-UK] Geospatial Commission call for evidence

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Thu Nov 10 02:19:55 PST 2022

Hi OSGeo:UK folk,

This might be of interest to some:
https://www.gov.uk/government/news/call-for-evidence-launched-to-identify-geospatial-opportunities

OSGeo:UK did contribute to the last call (2018?), collating responses from
the community. That approach might work again this time? The deadline is
12th December.

All the best

Jo

--
*Jo Cook*
t:+44 7930 524 155/twitter:@archaeogeek

events and training

Astun Technology Ltd, t:+44 1372 744 009 contact us
online <https://www.astuntechnology.com/contact-us/>
web:
astuntechnology.com  <https://www.astuntechnology.com/> twitter:@astuntech
<https://twitter.com/astuntech>

iShare - enterprise geographic
intelligence platform
<https://www.astuntechnology.com/cloud-products/ishare/>

GeoServer,
PostGIS and QGIS training <https://www.astuntechnology.com/training/>
Support <https://www.astuntechnology.com/support/>

Company registration
no. 5410695. Registered in England and Wales. Registered office: Penrose
House, 67 Hightown Road, Banbury, OX16 9BE VAT no. 864201149.