[OSGeo-UK] FOSS4G:UK Local 2022

Nick Bearman nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk
Tue Nov 22 02:06:30 PST 2022

For those of you who attended FOSS4G:UK Local 2022 last Thursday, I hope
you had a great day. Please do fill out the feedback form by Thurs 24th
Nov for a chance of winning a Locate Press book (link on the website,
and emailed to you via Eventbrite). Thanks to the 98 people who have
responded so far.

If you did not attend FOSS4G:UK Local 2022 we still want to hear from
you. We want to make sure that the events OSGeo:UK runs are as open and
accessible as possible. If you DID NOT attend (either physically or
online in any sense) we still want to hear from you. Please fill out
this form https://forms.gle/2azoZLhoxm9woMuP7 and/or let us know your
feedback via email.

Many thanks,
Nick.

--
Nick Bearman
nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk

Due to my own life/work balance, you may get emails from me outside of normal working hours. Please do not feel any pressure to respond outside of your own working pattern.