[OSGeo-UK] Crowdfunding for LIDAR processing in QGIS

Saber Razmjooei saber.razmjooei at lutraconsulting.co.uk
Thu Oct 6 04:23:12 PDT 2022

Dear OSGeo UK,

We have started a crowdfunding campaign for introducing lidar processing
tools to QGIS:
https://www.lutraconsulting.co.uk/crowdfunding/pointcloud-processing-qgis/

In the past, we had direct contributions from OSGeo:UK (thank you!). But
considering the widespread use of FOSS4G/QGIS applications, the amount of
contributions form UK users/organisations have been very underwhelming to
put it mildly from our experience with the crowdfunding campaigns we had.

If you work for an organisation who deal with elevation/lidar data, it
would be great to encourage them to contribute to this campaign.

Kind regards
Saber
--
Saber Razmjooei