[OSGeo-UK] Fwd: [OSGeo-Conf] RfP FOSS4G2025

Nick Bearman nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk
Mon Dec 4 06:40:22 PST 2023

Hi All,

At the AGM there was some discussion about whether we (UK) want to host
FOSS4G at some point. This would be for 2026 at the absolute earliest.

Some people might be interested in the process and the call for
submissions for 2025 is currently being discussed on the conference_dev
list (see below). Anyone can sign up for the list if you are interesting
in following developments.

Best wishes,
Nick.