[OSGeo-UK] Fwd: QGIS UK domains

Matt Travis matt.travis1 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 12:05:07 PST 2023

Hi Nick

The QGIS user groups haven't been going for some time now, close to four
years ago at a guess and this site rarely ever;gets updated. That said we
are still effectively a user group that has voting power on the QGIS board
(I think that responsibility lies with Simon and Ross for England and
Scotland respectively)

For now I suggest OSGEOUK takes over the control of the domains but we
decide at the next AGM about if the website is necessary any longer.
Perhaps we could add a new section to the OSGEOUK pages instead.

Thanks

Matt