[OSGeo-UK] Website Tidying Up

Nick Bearman nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk
Wed Oct 18 07:46:49 PDT 2023

Hi All,

I have linked in the GoFundGeo page properly from the home page on the
website now, and also done some tidying up. More specifically I have
removed some of the information of the previous FOSS4G:UK conferences
(the info is still there, just on the conference page websites rather
than the home page) and updated the past event pages (see
https://github.com/osgeouk/website/commit/5c8225d79d4c725f44918e1c3c83a08352237104).

Any comments, suggestions, etc. please do let me know, or make changes
yourself.

Best wishes,
Nick.

--
Nick Bearman
+44 (0) 7717745715
nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk

Due to my own life/work balance, you may get emails from me outside of normal working hours. Please do not feel any pressure to respond outside of your own working pattern.