[OSGeo-UK] UK code sprint 2024 - Save the date

Nick Bearman nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk
Thu Jan 18 07:48:26 PST 2024

Hi Alexei,

I will also be there and there will probably be some non technical
things we could do too. I have some admin stuff related to OSGeo
Community Project applications, I should spend some time on the website
too, and there are probably some documentation bits I could introduce to
people if they are interested, so lots of different skillsets needed!

Best wishes,
Nick.

Nick Bearman
+44 (0) 7717745715
nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk

Due to my own life/work balance, you may get emails from me outside of normal working hours. Please do not feel any pressure to respond outside of your own working pattern.