[OSGeo-UK] Fwd: Notice of Slack’s new content deletion policy for free workspaces

OSGeo:UK osgeouk at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 06:30:01 PDT 2024

Hi All,

It seems like we (OSGeo:UK) have a Slack workspace - which is news to me!

Does anyone have access to it? Is it still in use?
If so, then great, we can add it to the website.
If not, shall we delete it? I don't think there is much point it just
sitting there is nobody uses it.

Hope all is well.

Best wishes,
Nick.