[OSGeo-UK] FOSS4G:UK 2024: Call for Venues and Volunteers

Nick Bearman nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk
Thu Mar 21 08:22:10 PDT 2024

A quick reminder, please do fill out the form if you have an idea for a
venue for FOSS4G:UK 2024, and/or can offer to help out, in any way. We
would love to hear from you!

Best wishes,
Nick.

--
Nick Bearman
+44 (0) 7717745715
nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk

Please let me know if I can make any adjustments related to disability or neurodivergence to improve how we interact.

Due to my own life/work balance, you may get emails from me outside of normal working hours. Please do not feel any pressure to respond outside of your own working pattern.