[UN] Follow up from the UN openGIS initiative

Maria Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Fri Mar 11 23:13:45 PST 2016

Thanks Suchith for your kind words. I see a lot of potentiality for G4A
and UN.
Please, I want also to advertise about the seminar that Dr. Kyong-Soo
Eom will give on Monday afternoon 3:30 CET time.

For people close to Milan, you can register here

https://www.eventi.polimi.it/#geospatial

The event will be also avialble in streaming:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqKblSZUBd0

Nice weekend!
Maria

Il 11/03/2016 22:47, Suchith Anand ha scritto:
> Thank you Maxi and Maria for this excellent efforts. This is really
> strategic for us and i am really pleased to see this developments.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Suchith

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus and GIS Professor
Politecnico di Milano

ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and Applications"; OSGeo; ICA-OSGeo-ISPRS AB; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET
Sol Katz Award 2015

Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALY)
Tel. +39-031-3327336 - Mob. +39-328-0023867 - fax. +39-031-3327321
e-mail1: maria.brovelli at polimi.it
e-mail2: prorettrice at como.polimi.it