[UN] Budget 2017 UN committee - hackathon in South Africa?

Serena Coetzee serenacoetzee at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 07:43:54 PST 2017

Thanks, Maria, looking forward to hearing from them.

Regards,
Serena

On 23 Feb 2017, at 20:14, Maria Antonia Brovelli <maria.brovelli at polimi.it> wrote:

Dear Serena, excellent.
I put in CC Prof. Ki-Joune Li and Dr. Kyoung-Soo Eom asking them to contribute with ideas and UN people to invite. As OSGeo is involved in UN OpenGIS in my opinion we should consider an Hackaton in line with this initiative.
Best regards,
Maria

Inviato dal mio dispositivo Samsung