[UN] Meeting

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 15:44:17 PDT 2017

Sorry Maria,
My mistake, I must have been reading the wrong column when checking the
meeting planner.
I've suggested a meeting time 1 hour earlier to your original suggestion,
10am GMT, (which equates to 9pm in Sydney):
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2017&month=3&day=27&hour=10&min=0&sec=0&p1=179&p2=189&p3=224&p4=22&p5=240&p6=215

I've added this time and my name to the wiki.

--
Cameron Shorter
Software and Data Solutions Manager,