[UN] OSGEO UN meeting

Serena Coetzee serenacoetzee at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 08:47:02 PDT 2017

Thanks, Maria, fine from my side.

On 24 Mar 2017, at 17:45, Maria Antonia Brovelli <maria.brovelli at polimi.it> wrote:

Dear All
unfortunately only Serena and Cameron are available for the meeting of the 27th March.
As requested by Cameron, we fix it at 10 am UTC of 27th March.
I know that Suchith can't take part, but I will find a way to update him separately.
I don't know if Sanghee is in the UN OSGeo mailing list. This is the reason why I'm writing this mail also to him.
I suggest to have a skype meeting, as we are only few people.
Please let me know if everything is fine.
Happy week end!
Maria

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Professor of GIS and Remote Sensing
Politecnico di Milano

ISPRS WG IV/4"Collaborative crowdsourced cloud mapping (C3M)" http://www2.isprs.org/commissions/comm4/wg4.html <http://www2.isprs.org/commissions/comm4/wg4.html>, Board of Directors of OSGeo; GeoForAll Advisory Board; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET Advisory Board

UN-GGIM Italy, UN-GGIM Academic Network Task Team, UN OpenGIS Initiative (Chair of the Capacity Building WG)

Sol Katz Award 2015

P.zza Leonardo da Vinci, 32 - Building 3 - 20133 Milano (Italy)
Tel. +39-02-23996242 - Mob. +39-328-0023867,   <mailto:maria.brovelli at polimi.it>maria.brovelli at polimi.it <mailto:maria.brovelli at polimi.it>