[UN] Un co-chair

Serena Coetzee serenacoetzee at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 11:28:42 PDT 2018

Thank you all! Looking forward to working more closely on the UN
initiative.

Serena Coetzee (GPr GISc 1245)

University of Pretoria
Director: Centre for Geoinformation Science
Associate professor/Acting HOD: Department Geography, Geoinformatics and
Meteorology
Geography Building 3-5, Main Campus, Lynnwood Road, Hatfield, 0083, South
Africa
email: serena.coetzee at up.ac.za · Web: www.up.ac.za/cgis · Mobile: +27 82
464 4294 · Tel: +27 12 420 3823