[UN] 2019 Activities

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 16:55:38 PDT 2019

Hi Maria,
I'm interested in being a mentor in the process, and coordinator of people,
and am looking for a project to test ideas in, and then expand out to other
OSGeo projects. PostGIS would be a good project for that. I am also
considering QGIS. My key decider will be to determine where we can find the
most volunteers to make this sustainable.

I have minimal PostGIS domain expertise, but do know about coordination,
and a bit about writing good documentation.
I'm particularly interested in how we can take projects such as this
PostGIS training and make it sustainably maintained, and also to expand
lessons from this project to other OSGeo projects (in particular through
the use of templates).

Feel free to loop in other people who you think might be interested.

Cheers, Cameron

--
Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier