[US] Final Logo Choices

Guido Stein guido at guidostein.com
Wed Aug 15 09:22:40 PDT 2018

Based on some back and forth with the community and the designer here are
the final two contenders for the logo. Feel free to vote for one of the
following

A) American Bison
B) Apple Pie Place Marker

Personally I am torn, the Bison is awesome looking but I love the idea of
having a pie reference, we could do some bake sales as fundraisers and it
would make sense as a pie logo kinda group.

If I have to choose:

+1 B (I will always choose pie over Bison, even if the hamburger is awesome)

-Guido