[US] FOSS4G Knoxville - August 13th 2018

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Tue Jul 31 05:35:07 PDT 2018

Some funding would be great actually. This meeting started last year and
we ran in the hole about $450 dollars. We received a free facility from
the University but we have some parking and food requirements. I'm
charging (or asking) or a $10 donation to help - BUT - in the interest
of "I want everyone here" some aren't paying and some are paying more.
Last years total cost was ~$700 and I think I have at least $300 covered
- so a $500 donation should completely cover it. There is a chance we
may end up in the black so that would go to making this self sufficient
for next year.

If that's possible - if not it's all good.

Randy

Randal Hale
rjhale at northrivergeographic.com