[US] FOSS4G Knoxville - August 13th 2018

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Tue Jul 31 09:03:16 PDT 2018

Everyone that sponsors gets their name yelled out at any appropriate
breaks during the presentation. I will even devote ONE WHOLE SLIDE to
osgeo.us (maybe even 2 - I've got to work on my opener).

That's awesome and I look froward to your vote of "no confidence" or
"great confidence"...or some confidence and some fear but more
confidence than fear.

Either way I'll make a giant OSGEO.us slide because we need the
advertisement. We should make a OSGEO newsletter (no I'm not vounteering).

Randy