[US] Open positions at Yale Center for Biodiversity and Global Change - Map of Life

Michelle Duong mduong7 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 13:45:17 PST 2019

Map of Life <https://mol.org> is seeking a Full-stack Software Engineer,
Data Analyst, and Mobile App Developer to join our growing team of
developers and scientists at Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut.

The positions will be based at Yale University, with close collaborative
links to our partners worldwide. Yale University
<https://www.yale.edu/about-yale> offers researchers and staff competitive
salaries and a generous package of benefits
<https://your.yale.edu/work-yale/benefits>. Yale has a thriving and growing
community of young scholars in ecology, evolution and global change science
in the EEB Department <http://www.eeb.yale.edu/>, the Yale Institute for
Biospheric Studies <http://www.yale.edu/yibs>, the Peabody Museum
<http://peabody.yale.edu/researchers>, and the School of Forestry and
Environmental Studies <http://environment.yale.edu/>. The town is renowned
for its classic Ivy League setting, 75 miles north of New York City.

For more information about these positions and how to apply, see here
<https://bgc.yale.edu/opportunities>.