[US] Tallahassee Florida FOSS4G Meetup - April 3rd 2019

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Fri Mar 22 06:32:37 PDT 2019

Please email ahead for a reservation to Seth.Bassett at citizensfla.com

*_When_*

  * Wednesday, April 3 2019
  * 6:00 – 8:00 PM

*_Where_*

  * Stearns Weaver Miller Weissler Alhadeff & Sitterson, P.A.
  * 106 E. College Avenue, Suite 700, Tallahassee, FL 32301
  * *This is the Highpoint Center off of College and Monroe. Enter from
    College Avenue and go to the 7^th floor. Meeting will be in the
    boardroom.

*_Food and Drink Options_*

 1. The firm of Stearns Weaver Miller et. al. have graciously offered to
    buy beer for pizza to anyone that wants to take advantage.
 2. I’m running a pizza and beer potluck for anyone that might have
    conflict of interest concerns about free food and beverage. I’ll
    pick up a pizza and beer on the way over and you guys can throw me
    some cash out of pocket to help cover costs.
 3. Bring your own.

--
Randal Hale
rjhale at northrivergeographic.com