[US] [EXTERNAL] Training in DC

Guido Stein guido at guidostein.com
Tue May 7 06:24:15 PDT 2019

So I am thinking that we can hold something in June or July, but I am
working with some fed agency folks and will let them guide me.

At the moment this is more of a requirements gathering excercise. If there
is a good time for a training day feel free to add it to the repo as a
recommendation, the more input the better.

-Guido