[US] [EXTERNAL] Training in DC

Guido Stein guido at guidostein.com
Tue May 7 06:30:22 PDT 2019

I don't think this round we will do this as it will be more of
workshop/training and 20-30 people in the room will be a lot for teachers
and assistants to handle.

I am seeing this as the first attempt at building a training day tutorial
that we could and will roll out in other places after this event. DC is a
good place to try things out because the ability to build critical mass for
supporting and funding these events is clear and straightforward.

-Guido