[US] OSGeo Booth at IMAGIN (Michigan)

Jessica Kane jkane at line-45.com
Mon Feb 3 13:26:07 PST 2020

Hi Guido and team!

Last year, this group sponsored an OSGeo US booth at one of the Michigan
GIS conferences (IMAGIN <https://imagin.org/>). My colleague, Alex, and I
manned the booth (see attached) and we got a lot of great responses from
people who were curious about open source (the conference is fairly
Esri-heavy). We now have a small group in MI that shares open source
resources/questions with each other (I'm trying to drum up some open source
presentations for the conference from them too).

I'd like to continue building interest in open source at this conference
(Kalamazoo, MI in June) and was wondering if this group would want to
sponsor a booth again ($675 to be an exhibitor
<https://imagin.org/conf_sponsor>). I can re-use all of the booth materials
from last year, so all we would need would be the exhibitor fee.

Thoughts?

Jessica

Jessica Kane
Project Manager & Developer