[US] MapStore Free Webinar March 3rd 11:00 EST

Luis Bermudez luis.bermudez at geosolutionsgroup.com
Mon Mar 1 08:37:21 PST 2021

Greetings OSGeo US Colleagues,

We have been running free webinars for GeoServer, GeoNode and MapStore. I want to share these events with you all.

The next free webinar will be about MapStore (Free Open Source Web GIS) on March 3rd at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.

I cordially invite you to interact with our development team and learn more about the new features, such as:

- performing a slick visual comparison of two layers in a region of interest.
- editing styles so you can customize the display of the data coming from OGC services.
- if you are a developer, learning about the extension mechanism so you can  create new extensions easier.

Hope to see you at the webinar!

Blog about the release and webinar:
https://www.geosolutionsgroup.com/blog/mapstore-webinar-2021_01_00/ <https://www.geosolutionsgroup.com/blog/mapstore-webinar-2021_01_00/>

Webinar registration: