[US] Fwd: FOSS4G Nashville - Nov 30th, Dec 1-2 2022

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Thu Nov 3 04:24:13 PDT 2022

The FOSS4G Community is getting together and having a mini conference in
Nashville Nov 30th through December 2nd.

We are covering a little bit of everything from QGIS to Geoserver to
PostGIS. Do you have to be an expert to attend? NO! This is a community
building event and we want to get everyone together to talk and meet
your fellow open source enthusiasts. Have something you want to talk
about? Submit a paper (Link in the Wiki).

We have two keynotes planned

  * Andrea Aime (Geosolutions) will be in person to discuss the state of
    Geoserver.
  * Howard Butler (Of PDAL Fame) will be here to discuss serving data
    and not services.

We have other talks covering tidycensus, openstreetmap, and geonode. If
you can't make it in person then attend virtually!

Wiki Link with all the info:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/20221201-Nashville-foss4g

Cost: Free (Virtually) or $25 (In Person). Can't afford the $25 - Give
me a shout. You may qualify for the Scholarship plan. We have plenty of
room for more people onsite. We always have room virtually!

Location: Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN (address in the wiki link)

We hope to see you there!

Randy

--
Randal Hale