[US] FOSS4G meetup in Nashville TN

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Fri Sep 16 07:41:29 PDT 2022

We're have a FOSS4G meetup in Nashville Nov 30th through December 2nd
2022 at Vanderbilt University.

  * Nov 30th - Field Trip around Nashville History/mapping tour
  * Dec 1st Talks
  * Dec 2nd TBA

Cost: $25 - If you can't attend in person we're planning on virtual for
free (or Donation -
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/foss4g-nashville-tickets-392509254747)

Wiki: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/20221201-Nashville-foss4g

Accommodations: On the WIKI

We're looking for Presentations on your favorite FOSS4G
software/project. Howard Butler (of PDAL/GDAL/PROJ Fame) will be
keynoting on Dec 1st ("Serve Data - Not Services"). We have other
presentations starting to line up on GRASS and QGIS. Show up, present,
talk, and meet some people - this should be a good time if you're using
or interested in Open Source GIS.

Sponsors So Far:

  * Hobu Inc
  * Locate Press
  * North River Geographic Systems, Inc
  * Vanderbilt Institute for Spatial Research

Randy

--
Randal Hale
rjhale at northrivergeographic.com