[US] Upcoming free webinar on MapStore

Simone Giannecchini simone.giannecchini at geosolutionsgroup.com
Sun Jan 15 23:00:00 PST 2023

Hi All,
I am sending this email to make people on this list aware that we are
holding a *free* webinar on the latest major release of MapStore.

You can find more details as well as the registration URL at the following
link
https://wp.me/pcNkxY-2e7

We hope to see you there!

PS Let me take this occasion to wish you a happy 2023!
Regards,
Simone Giannecchini
==
Professional Support for GeoNode, GeoServer and MapStore from the experts!
Visit https://www.geosolutionsgroup.com/enterprise-support-services for
more information.
==
Ing. Simone Giannecchini
@simogeo
Founder/Director GeoSolutions Italy
President GeoSolutions USA

phone: +39 0584 962313
fax:     +39 0584 1660272
mob:   +39  333 8128928
US: +1 (845) 547-7905

http://www.geosolutionsgroup.com
http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it

This email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise protected from disclosure. We remind that - as provided by
European Regulation 2016/679 “GDPR” - copying, dissemination or use of this
e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email by mistake, please
notify us immediately by telephone or e-mail.