[US] Free Training

Lindsay Walker lindsay.walker.k at gmail.com
Wed May 24 13:16:53 PDT 2023

Hello all,

I wanted to send along a flyer for some free training that my firm is
conducting throughout the summer. We'll be covering:

   - Practical Python development for GIS professionals
   - Creating an effective GIS roadmap
   - We'll be partnering with Kartoza, an open source GIS firm, to cover
   the latest and greatest in open source GIS technology, especially
   enterprise GIS products.

If you'd like to register submit your email address here
<https://survey123.arcgis.com/share/74f63840c6154f4ba00a9c2bbbb92127> or
email jason at focalityconsulting.com.

While trainings 1 and 2 won't be exclusively about open source products
(there will be mention of Esri technologies), they will be high level
trainings intended to give GIS professionals the tools they need to create
their own products in either open source or proprietary environments.
Training 3 will focused exclusively on open source products, especially
those in the enterprise GIS realm.

[image: image.png]
<https://survey123.arcgis.com/share/74f63840c6154f4ba00a9c2bbbb92127>
--