[OSGeo Vietnam] Seek solution for Image Server

Shon Bui Hong shonbh at yahoo.com
Mon May 31 23:26:27 EDT 2010

Thanks Venka,

I talked too much about OSGeo Software such as Geoserver, UMN MapServer so my boss force me to build an image server for publishing WMS with big image which covers all VietNam territory. There is no way to withdraw.

Any comment?

BHS
--- Ngày Thứ 6, 7/05/10, Venkatesh Raghavan <raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp> đã viết: